Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BMW Film: The New City


The first of four films about the future of mobility is now available HERE. I'm in one of the scenes but didn't say anything. Peder Norby, one of the other MINI-E pioneers I am with has a nice role talking about parking and how much space cars really take up.

The other three films will be available at the site soon, with a new one released every Tuesday in February. I'm not sure how many of the films Peder, Todd & I will be in, but we talked about a wide variety of things so I think they could fit us into all the films if they wanted to. Actually, I was thinking we wouldn't be in the first one at all because we didn't really talk too much about future cities but they did get us in there a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment